Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Life is made of moments and in moments shall we live!

Today is one of those slight wintry evening which tend to force you look back at your past and feel warmth of old memories. I sit back and think of all the moments which might have lasted only for some minutes or hours but are etched in my memory forever. Its been years that some of these happened but still someday a strange familiar fragrance of first rain, or a scent which seems vaguely familiar will open up the memory box

24th April 2018
Mississauga

Half written words that keep on pulling you back to where you left your train of thoughts - probably its time i complete this draft so that these dont haunt me again.

In my journey of life - 30+years that just flew by - what i remember mostly are the moments that took my breath away, moments where i can see huge transformations happening - which i certainly and blissfully was unaware then. In this post i want to visit those moments one by one, as far i can go down my memory lane , and stop in those moments briefly, smelling the fragrance, seeing the people, saying my hellos and goodbyes, moving on and pen them down- so that they are not lost in the 'Sands of Time'.

What do i want to write first - dont know - but let me take a chance. Do i want to write about the time i met you first or the time i met you again. An encounter that would change the course of my life forever. But even before you, there were some defining things that had shaped me the way I was when I met you... Was it the time i left the warmth of home to go to Kanpur or even before that when I went to Delhi - Miranda House -...Or should i speak about SVBPUAT first - where is i restarted my life again?

Or even before these there are so many happy memories of growing up..of my childhood..of those silent summer afternoons of RJPM or Mahanagar where there were many beginnings, life had goals and we had strength , motivation and optimism to achieve them ...and in mid of all these years ...was a small world of mine - at the centre of which were my parents and siblings ...and we were all growing up... at that time we just couldn't wait to grow up and now i realise how much i want to go back there again!

Life was simple then, wishes were less complex and possibilities endless..It was a wonderful childhood, nothing extra ordinary but everything that was required was there. If i look back there has been a journey from then to now and what a journey it has been..




No comments: