Wednesday, May 2, 2018

To New Beginnings !

Sometimes to start new we have to end everything that we know - Why? I still don't know... Probably some questions don't have any answers, neither right nor wrong, infact it is best suited that way. As they say 'dots do connect in the end' and I am sure mine will too but for now i will have to make this journey to find my questions and answers to those questions.

There is so much I want to say , so much i want to share but words simply escape me - In one short word the journey of my moving to Canada has been "transformational" so far - I am not sure if this would do justice to what i want to say but probably one day i will be able to tell the story the way I want to .. for now.. i will probably stick to penning down the Journey so far..

Where should I start , probably towards the beginning - 'inception' or when the seed was planted. It was somewhere mid of 2017 when we filed our application- to be precise April'17 but we has been thinking about it much before than that - somewhere towards the end of Nov'16 when Vinay had come back from USA and had a kind of attitude shift to the thought of experiencing living abroad. Most of these years over endless debates and arguments he had always insisted that India is where he wanted to be. I on the other hand was open to living abroad for some years but mostly I had never given much thought to it and never really researched on it objectively.

Life anyways was going on and we were getting old and comfortable with the world we had created around us.. now to think of it - it is always the world you create that you live in - subconsciously we pull in people, events and circumstances we knowingly/unknowingly want in our life - That is what i believe and will some day try to pen my own experiences on this..So coming back to point .. There was a world we had created and we lived in ...but monotony or what next or probably just the sheer sense of chasing a goal coupled with the new found exposure to the developed world - Europe trip in 2015, USA in Nov 2016 and then in July 2017 kind of changed our perspective and we thought of giving Canadian PR a chance but as always we wanted to do it on our own instead of any agency / agent etc and then began the gruelling process of filing applications, documents and the entire drill - but we did receive our PRs and i would say sooner than expected - probably its the way of God saying 'Go ahead - this is my plan for you' - Amen!

For now this is all i have to say - I have left everything in God's hand and will follow his plan for me.


No comments: