Tuesday, October 12, 2010

why do i write this blog?

Good...another day of starting my blog and i find myself excited to write my second post...that is a good sign (for all those who believe in omens and paulo coehlo ,will surely understand )

Anyways before i write down something new i want to understand myself the reason why i started this blog..or may be the reason why people write a blog in the first place ,is it because they want their life to be noticed ,to be known by everyone or may be someone because they fear if know body knows what they are doing their life will be of no use.......that is the reason why people keep on updating facebook profiles ,tweeting about same mundane things of daily existence because they fear being un-noticed ,they think a life not known by everyone is not worth living...


But the reason behind my writing this blog is not that ,coz i am one person who hardly update my fb pages and most of the time my friends even don't know when i go off the social networking radar..may be this is one reason i make many friends but hardly sustain those friendships..Its not that i don't have friends its just that i am not very comfortable in big groups and all...it has always been this way as long as i remember...

I am really thankful to God for blessing my life with a few friends and a beautiful family who have always stood by me when i needed them the most,They are just not my friends and family but a part of me who understood me(took real pains to do that!) and accepted me as i am and made my life beautiful by their presence. They i know will understand the reason of my writing this blog, because they know the person i am ,one who will find cathartic nemesis in writing...and they know i have always been a girl with a diary/journal...so for me writing this blog is just a extension of my childhood act of writing a diary ,its just like talking to my soul...its an act of catharsis for me, so that i can start afresh after all the mistakes i have done in my life so far..

So i think this is my reason of writing a diary apart from that i know it somehow will satiate my need of writing something someday on a bigger canvass but the thoughts will be same,simple and sweet..

I think i should now resume working coz my boss does not pay me for writing this blog:){yes i am in my office rite,now..working 8*6 for my living, huh ...a girl has to earn her bread n butter in today's not so chivalrous world:( }

but sure i will keep on writing,and next time will write on things that are closest to my heart..

So bye till then
***

1 comment:

Zwinger said...

waiting for third post :)