Monday, October 11, 2010

My first blog post!!!

ohk..here i go with another attempt to blog regularly...So another promise made to myself that i will try to update my blog if not everyday then once in two days to keep a tab on how my life is changing,so that after 20-25 years when i want to look back at the period when my life was shaping its destiny and following the path that determined my journey so far i can actually time travel back into these days and see the significance of the events that were taking place..

Hmmm i know its a pretty big ambition /dream and who knows what will happen in 20-25 years when we dont even know what will we be doing in next few years or months...life is changing at such a fast speed..may be as much as technology is evolving and speeding it is also fuelling time ..a few decades back things were pretty slow but steady i still remember those long summers of my childhood spent playing(and yeah not on facebook)..when the time seemed endless,things remained the same over a long period...

My small house remained pretty much the same for almost my entire childhood..the neighbourhood kids i grew up playing with were the same bunch for around 7-8 years barring one or two who left the town due to their parents transfer etc...when i compare this with the change i see in my list of friends in last 10 years i am amazed..Now i make new frenz evry year and am pretty close to them for a while then either i have to move with the everchanging life or they have to move away ..and then the usual promise of keeping in touch,trying to meet..a few phone calls..a few more months of trying to keep track and then they become just a mere name on the list of hundreds of friends on the facebook...

How strange so quickly people we know become the people we once knew...
Who is to be blamed for this..i think no one its just that as we grow up we become so much trapped in a world that demands us to behave in such a way..if we become emotional then we are left behind..we have to be practical that is what we learn as the most important lesson of growing up.

We just cannot stick to our past but have to move on...I have now realized that life is a journey that teaches us so much and all through real life examples and experiences and i feel lucky to have been able to face all the obstacles,failures and success that came my way because they all left me with a learning and made me more strong as a person..

Its not just a saying but every bad experience is a learning and its really good as early as you learn ...

Now thats the problem with me i just go with the flow ..now this post was meant to be an introductory post about what my blog would be about and here i ended with a full blown nostalgic post about life..But its never too late to mend so coming back on track..this blog will be my daily journal a track of events that have happened in my life and will happen in my life to come and off course my musings,thoughts on different things,life,relationships..etc etc..

So to introduce myself once and for all i am a twenty something girl or should i say twenty five something thats more closer:) trying to live my life in my own way not wanting to succumb to pressures that society lays on all of us..I have my own reasons and beliefs for doing things and i believe as long as i am not doing anyone wrong i have full right to live this one life given to us by the almighty to the fullest...
More about me in the days to come..
bye for now
tc

2 comments:

bulu said...

Too good girl....waiting for your another post

Zwinger said...

Good first post..i remember my first post..it was very-bery small...but do make a habit of writing it regularly..and make it interesting..though i hope it doesn't include details of some of our lives..:)